Click Button Below
You can listen on iTunes, or watch the full episode on YouTube.
About this Episode
Dating seems to be a complicated issue. We first talked about it in Pilot Episode 7 Dating in 2017 and again we talked about it in Pilot Episode 13. Whenever we go out to bars or clubs, we notice that there is a sense of awkwardness between the sexes. As we mentioned on Medulla Talk in the Social Capital episode, we have moved most of our interactions to the web, and have lost some of our ability to talk to each other. In this episode we invited Tracie Jae, creator of the “I’m Glad you asked” card game to talk about our social interactions.
• Personal reflection through questioning
• Our fear of rejection
• Our ability to talk to others
• Taking things too personal
• How should we reject others?
• Club and bar environments
• “Love is Blind” blind dating event
• Playing the game “I’m glad you asked”
• Alcohol needed to talk to others?
• Meeting people