Female Co-Host position for Medulla Talk
Total Medulla is a multi-media platform that strives to bring communities quality content that enlightens, informs, or sparks curiosity. We feature podcasts, talk shows, blogs and more. Our most popular program is the Medulla Talk show. This show focuses on the diversity of black male thought. The Medulla Talk team is looking for a female co-host to complement the other hosts on the show and to share a different perceptive on topics. Although the show centers around black male thought, part of that thought is what women see in us. Medulla Talk currently airs on AfroVibes Radio Houston on Thursdays at 9pm. Listeners can also find the show on Itunes, Soundcloud, Youtube, Stitcher and other podcasting directories.
- Lives in the city of Houston
- Experience with talking to people
- Knowledge of a variety of different subjects
- Blog/print writing experience
- Great with social media outlets
- Sizeble social media following
- Great organizational skills
- Participate in all meetings and recording sessions for the show, (Sundays nights, Monday nights and Tuesday nights).
- Help team with pre-production of the show
- Help develop show topics
- Book guests for the show
- Advertise show and execute marketing strategies
- Required to stay with the show for a minimum of 3 months.
This is not a paid position. Payment will come in the form of shares of stock in the project (15%).
• Food at meetings
• Opportunity to talk about pressing topics and controversial subjects
• Opportunity to be a part of a show that averages 6,500 listeners a week
• Opportunity to join on a program before major syndication